QR Code Link to This Post
Leverage the Breadth of Your Accounting Knowledge to Make an Impact at Thriving & Innovative Company
Build a long-range career at a small business offering work/life balance, a family-oriented culture & positive work environment where we appreciate the contributions of every employee.If you combine broad accounting experience and a hands-on approach with the ability to thrive and grow in a small business environment where everyone is accountable for a diverse range of responsibilities, the role of Accounting Clerk with U.S. Micro Products offers some compelling advantages. Consider:
To be a strong fit for the Accounting Clerk opportunity, you will have:
- You will be involved in all areas of back-office accounting operations, giving you the opportunity to use and add to your skillset. You'll enjoy diverse duties including reconciliations, AP, AR, payroll and more.
- As you prove yourself and our business continues to grow, you can take on additional responsibilities, learning from and perhaps taking more off of the Controller's plate.
- You'll join a small company -- there are a couple dozen of us worldwide, the majority of whom are in the U.S. -- where we care about one another and work together to develop the business. If you're looking for a good place with nice people to build a career home, you'll find it with us.
- Unlike many accountants, you'll enjoy work/life balance. We typically work Monday through Friday from 8-5, a schedule which naturally flexes at month, quarter, and year-end, but you'll never be expected to work an industry typical 55 or 60 hour week. There's also a bit of flexibility around your shift's start and/or end time if needed.
- We have a global presence including personnel in Austin, Boston, Los Angeles and Taiwan, and work with factories around the world. You will gain global exposure and experience.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, U.S. Micro Products is a hardware manufacturer of custom and standard LCD Display solutions. We combine exceptional technology, customer service and value to provide the perfect display solution. We have a diverse customer base in the Wearable Technologies, Gaming, Medical, Consumer, Industrial, Automotive, Defense, Instrumentation and Kiosk markets. Our customers include Lockheed Martin, Abbott Diabetes, Philips Medical, and GE Healthcare among many others. We believe in creating and nurturing long-term partnerships that are based on trust, reliability and mutual collaboration. We don’t just design products; we engineer solutions. You dream it, we make it a reality.
- An Associate's degree in Accounting or Business is highly preferred
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience including broad general accounting exposure (e.g. reconciliations, AP, AR, payroll, etc.)
- Computer Skills including MS Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Proficient understanding of Full Cycle Accounting
- Knowledge of payroll processing; experience with ADP or similar preferred
- Human Resources and benefits experience is a plus
- Experience with and understanding of business workflow
- Experience working in a small business preferred, at the very least you should be open to an atmosphere where you will have a range of responsibilities and wear multiple hats
Apply URL: http://postingmachine.com/apply.php?pid=54550