The Bookkeeper is responsible for working with the CPA to oversee accounting for an established hospitality group with 12 restaurants and counting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintaining financial corporate records
• Bank requisition
• Executive Payroll
• Supervision and guidance of more junior Accounting staff
• Assistance with Monthly Sales Tax Reports
• Aloha and Avero skills a plus, if no experiences than an openness and aptitude for learning
• Performing other work-related duties as assigned
• This is a Full-Time Position, with the expectation to work a minimum of 50 hours/week
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• Proficiency in Quickbooks and Excel is mandatory
• Ability to effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources
• Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Ability to read complex financial documents and spreadsheets
• Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
• Able to meet deadlines
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific sensory abilities required by this job include sight and hearing. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers