compensation: $15 - $35/hour based upon experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DMR Accounting and Consulting Lead Accountant
The DMR Accounting and Consulting Lead Accountant is highly detail orientated position responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the client organization are accurate. The Lead Accountant performs financial calculations and general ledger duties including posting information to accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, invoices from suppliers and cash receipts. This person reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy and creates financial reports from that information.
In accordance with our Core Values, work resources are used to achieve above and beyond customer satisfaction, productivity, profit, and the achievement of our Core Purpose.
• Checks figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
• Operates computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
• Classifies, records and summarizes computerized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial
• Debits, credits and totals accounts in computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Receives and records cash, checks and vouchers.
• Attend weekly team video meetings and monthly team meetings.
• Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Compiles statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
• Codes documents according to company procedures.
• Reconciles discrepancies found in records.
1. QuickBooks Desktop(3 years +), QuickBooks Online a plus
2. Excel proficiency
3. Bill.Com, Right Networks helpful
1. Adores the details
2. Highly focused on customer service
3. Ethical team player
4. Great communicator, Spanish speaker a plus
Education and Experience:
1. 4-year college degree in Accounting (CPA or CPA candidate a + )
2. Audit experience
3. Customer service experience
4. Startup / entrepreneurial experience
Blended on-site and remote working arrangements. Must be able to work at DMR home office every Monday and Wednesday 9:30am - 4:00pm. Must be available to work remotely Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during regular office hours.
Hours: 25+ hours /week while in training; leveling off to 20-25 hrs/week 1st 2 weeks of the month; 15-20 hrs/week 2nd two weeks of the month.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers