Part Time QuickBooks Online Bookkeeper
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a skilled bookkeeper to join our team in 2019! (Position starts July 1st.)
Join a boutique bookkeeping company with a focus on sustainable and responsible businesses. Our clients use QuickBooks Online and other applications that integrate with QuickBooks Online.
You will record all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. You will maintain all aspects of QuickBooks Online including reconciling accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Most work can be accomplished remotely, although this position also requires that you work in a client’s place of business as well (Wednesday and Friday). Laptop computer and reliable transportation required.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle some payroll functions
• Enter data, maintain records and prepare reports and financial statements
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the proper manner
• Scan and file digital records.
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
• Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Familiarity with QuickBooks Online
• Food Service office experience a plus.
Work Schedule (24-28 hours / week)
• 4 days per week
• $15.00 - $17.00 / hour depending on experience.
Potential for full time employment in 6 months
If you are interested in this position, please reply with a cover letter and resume.