compensation: Commensurate on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a small, but rapidly growing Tax & Accounting firm located in Central Austin and recognized as one of the top Tax & Accounting firms in Austin by Yelp. We are seeking a self-motivated accounting professional, for a career opportunity for full-time employment.
The firm is a leader in servicing the complex accounting needs of the Austin community. The leadership team members have over 18 years of experience in designing customized solutions to address progressively complex tax and accounting challenges.
We're ultimately seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new clients, reviewing other team members' tax returns for accuracy, and coaching as needed. This candidate will be groomed for a leadership position in our firm, as our lead accountant. The right candidate will ultimately be promoted to a Vice President position.
The candidate should have a positive, solution-focused, attitude.
• CPA license is preferred and will consider a CPA candidate depending upon experience.
• Three to five years of preparation of complex business and individual income tax returns required. Experience in tax projections and planning is preferred.
• and client engagement/sales experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, general ledger cleanup, reconciliations, financial reports, and an ability to set up new client accounting systems is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
A qualified candidate is enthusiastic and self-motivated to serve clients, is a team player, and likes complexity and challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers