$2,322/ 3br - 1100ft2 - Ready to lease! 3 bed 2 bath home. Check us out! (Austin)
4509 E St Elmo Rd, Austin, TX 78744
4509 E St Elmo Rd
3BR / 2Ba1100ft2
application fee details: $17.15 one adult, $11.50 each additional adult cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d hookups carport rent period: monthly wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Prorated Move-in special
Unit Details: 3-BR 2-BA | Square Footage: 1100 sq ft | Rental Rates: $2322/Month!
Lease Length: 12-Month
● Additional Exterior Storage Space Included ● Bedroom Ceiling Fans ● Built-In Microwave ● Designer Lighting & Hardware Package ● Dishwasher ● High Speed Internet Access ● New Garbage Disposal ● New Smoke Detectors ● Roomy Walk-In Closets ● Washer & Dryer Connections ● New Bathroom Vanity Tops & Accessories ● New Electronic Deadbolt Locking System ● New Fully-Equipped Kitchen Appliance Package in selected units ● New Key-Fob Entry Access System ● New Kitchen Cabinetry & Countertops in selected units ● New Kitchen Sink & Faucet ● Private Patio or Balcony Space
About Our Community:
● 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service ● Additional Exterior Storage Space Included ● New Bike Racks ● New Community Sidewalks ● New Covered School Bus Shelter ● New On-Site Fitness Center ● New Outdoor Playground Area ● New Swimming Pool ● Pet-Friendly Community ● Professional, On-Site Management Team
Pet Policy: Franklin Park is a pet-friendly community
- Dogs & cats welcome!
- Limit: 2 pets per apartment home
- Deposit: $500 per household/due at time of move-in ($250 refundable)
- Weight Limit: 40 lbs. at full maturity Some breed & other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Income Restrictions for Franklin Park
# Occupants - Max Income 1 Person - $65,440 2 People - $74,800 3 People - $84,160 4 People - $93,440 5 People - $10,096 6 People - $10,840
Select apartment homes at Franklin Park participate in an affordable housing program. Household income & student status limitations apply. The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. The property has a minimum household income requirement of 2.5 times the monthly rent amount to qualify. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Total household income must be UNDER the following limits based on household size.
*Franklin Park participates in an affordable housing program. Household income & student status limitations apply. Please call for more details.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers