THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR A HALF-PARTNERSHIP (50% ownership) on a highly-upgraded 1982 Piper Saratoga Turbo.
Plane is currently located in hangar in Lakeway, TX - Near Austin,TX. Partnership based there - however partner may be interested in relocating to Austin Exec, Georgetown, Taylor or other nearby airport.
This 6 seater with club configuration is a workhorse - highly capable IFR aircraft with new firewall-forward and GARMIN 750 avionics package with point-to-point full autopilot. Also is ADSB-out and new Garmin 348 audio with 3D technology. You won't find a better, more advanced plane available for such a low investment.
1982 PIPER SARATOGA TURBO (PA32T)
-Total Airframe Time: Approx 3500 hours
- Firewall forward engine time: Approx 200 hours (very low)
- Tail #: N8070R
- Flight Rules: IFR
- Paint - Near NEW condition, bright white with metallic silver/blue graphics
- INTERIOR - Gray Leather
- NEW TIRES (all 3)
- Retractable Gear - complete service 2018
- Annual current/No squawks
- Plane always in private hangar at 3R9 (Lakeway Texas)
- Large hangar with electrical, fridge, elect door, facing ramp (great just to hang out)
- Power tow
- Plane never crashed, NO incidents
- 6 place OXYGEN
- FULL Log Books
- All working in great condition
- Partnership has been fantastic! Saves so much $$ and keeps plane flying. Scheduling has never been an issue.
Call me with questions and details. You MUST CONTACT ME before buying.
This is a great way to have a beautiful, hghly-capable IFR airplane the whole family (or company) will love!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers