compensation: Based upon previous, verifiable work experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
7-Eleven convenience store/fuel station has two immediate, full-time openings at our North Burnet Road (One Block North of Hwy 183) location in North Austin and is now hiring Full-Time Assistant Managers for our morning, afternoon and overnight shifts (weekdays and weekends).
Fast Food, Hospitality and/or Restaurant Experience is preferred but not required.
There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to become a Certified Assistant Manager, and learn to forecast and order products using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
Reply to this ad with your resume or come by and apply in-person at the following location Monday through Friday, between 10:00am and 1:00pm:
7-Eleven / Exxon
9200 Burnet Rd (Between FedEx Office and Friendly Car Care)
One Block North of Hwy 183
Austin, Texas 78758
* Provide prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
* Maintain personal grooming and appearance at all times
* Suggest possible purchases to the customers and promote specials
* Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
* Ring guest sales on an electronic cash register
* Receive cash from guests and give correct change
* Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
* Check-in deliveries and stock shelves and refrigerated coolers
* Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws within the scope of the convenience/food store operation
* Experience in convenience store, retail, fast food preferred but not required
* Ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced work environment
* Ability to bend down, stoop low, and also stand for at least 8 hours
* Ability to properly lift, pull, and/or push up to 50 lbs
* Successful completion of Food Handler and TABC certification
* Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
* The Assistant Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers