I am looking for a qualified programmer in Austin to develop a Chrome Extension/possible browser that performs anti-fingerprinting tasks. They include:
1. Disable WebRTC
2. Protect against canvas/audio/WebGL/Hardware/Browser Plugin fingerprinting and any other potential fingerprinting methods
3. Spoof any and all data possible per tab (spoof user agent, browser build, timezone, screen size and depth)
4. Each tab will look like it's own browser. So, if I wanted to be logged into the same site with several accounts, I could do so
5. Integrate with Luminati Static Proxy so that static IP's can be assigned to each tab and the tab can be re-opened at a later date while utilizing the same IP
6. An account console where browser data/proxy data can be used, so it looks like the same user within that tab each time (Console will be a graphical interface that allows people to open these saved tabs by the way they are listed by account).
7. Ensure that all traffic is being tunneled through the proxy IP. I am aware of some leaks within some API's that allow the users real IP address to be discovered.
8. Develop a login system, so that I may charge monthly for this plugin
I know that many of these features are available via other extensions, however, there doesn't seem to be one that does all of this in a more concise way. I am also seeking to add importance to the concept of creating unique sessions that can be recalled and share the same info each time (IP, Cookies, History, etc), yet it is never cross-contaminated. I'd like to begin this process with a phone call to go over the requirements and then go from there.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers