1. Must be able to start 4/13/19
2. 40-hour work weeks, 8-5, Thursday - Monday OR Sunday - Thursday shifts
3. 3-month contract with possibility of extension or to hire
5. $15/hr rate
Educational and Previous Experience Requirements
• 1+ year of Customer Service experience preferred
• Prior experience in a call-center environment is a plus
• College degree preferred. High school diploma required.
• Proficient with basic computer skills – Excel, Word, web browsers
A little about you
You have a passion for helping people and eager to develop your customer service skills. You are quick to learn and take great pride in high attention to detail. You go above and beyond and always looking for areas to gain improvement. You are aligned with YETI’s Core Values and take every opportunity to show these in your daily activities. You are all about team work and ready to help wherever is needed.
A Look at your day to day
• Represents YETI through 80% email communication and 20% phone communication
• Provide thorough and timely follow up to customers when issues cannot be solved during the initial contact
• Handle a variety of inquiries, including but not limited to:
o Inventory availability
o Taking orders for product
o Explaining product features and attributes
o Educating customers on best practices to maximize ice retention
o Troubleshooting product performance issues with customers to minimize returns of first-quality
o Product registration
• Assisting customers with the appropriate cooler selection for their needs & warranty return process when required
• Deliver an exceptional experience every time to every YETI consumer who reaches out to us.
• Promptly respond to customer inquiries & connect with customers in a warm and upbeat manner.
• Guide customers to the best resources to resolve any issues
• Gathers daily goals and executes results with guided direction
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities