Join our team! Long-standing Austin-area tow company has grown AGAIN and has immediate openings for dispatch positions!
ENJOY A CONSISTENT AND PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT!
CHOOSE FROM FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME POSITIONS!
2nd Shift: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
3rd Shift: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Central: 2963 Manor Road, Austin, 78722
North: 2905 W. Howard Lane, Suite A, Austin 78728
1. Weekly pay (direct deposit available);
2. Early payment option (for employees with direct deposit)
3. Health Insurance
4. Steady, consistent work schedule
5. Overtime available
Candidate is responsible for (Training Provided):
1. Answering a multi-line phone system;
2. Operating industry specific software using both desktop and mobile devices;
3. Receiving, quoting and dispatching service requests;
4. Receiving and releasing impounded vehicles;
5. Clerical duties;
6. Additional duties as assigned.
1. Pass a pre-employment and random drug screenings.
2. Possess a valid TDLR VSF Employee license (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Vehicle Storage Facility Employee license) or be able to obtain one at time of hiring. License fee of $75.00, reimbursed to employees who meet
performance milestones within the first few weeks.
1. Have reliable transportation.
2. Demonstrate strong computer (and mobile device) skills.
3. Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
4. Demonstrate strong communication skills including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
5. Demonstrate good judgement and be capable of properly prioritizing tasks as trained.
6. Demonstrate the ability to maintain composure when working with difficult customers.
1. Must be able to frequently move from indoors to outdoors (steps, unleveled outdoor terrain).
2. Must possess general manual dexterity to operate computer, office machines or other office functions; and to reach items with hands or arms.
3. On occasion, drive from one storage facility to another storage facility (company car or mileage compensated).
Make it to the TOP OF our RESPONSES!!!
1. CLEARLY state the SHIFT or shifts you're interested in;
2. Include a resume and available start date;
3. If no resume, list good contact information including work history with responsibilities in the body of the e-mail;
4. Include good working phone number(s); and
5. Include desired compensation.
Grow with us! We are seeking team members who would like to grow into a management position within the next 18 to 24 months!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers