compensation: $11hr with Incentive Bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: Global Gaming Representative
Industry: Customer Service / Video Game
Location: North Austin 78758
Austin Staffing, Inc. is looking for several Global Gaming Representatives for our client in North Austin. We are looking for people who consider themselves a Gamer and can get Shaq to make a free throw or take out several enemies with a headshot using any type of controller. This is an entry level role that will help you gain experience in the video game industry. During the first 30 days as a Global Gaming Representative, you will train to become an expert on the game(s) you support. After the training period, you will provide support to the gaming community across the globe via email and online chat. The Global Gaming Representative is your chance to start a career and learn about the gaming industry in a laid-back environment.
- Work with a team to provide technical support to fellow gamers
- Become an expert in the game(s) you support
- Provide excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Write knowledge-based articles for internal and external customers
- Open availability to work varies shifts at a 24-7 facility
- Shifts are usually constant but can change due to client needs
- Can't have any scheduling conflicts during the first 30 days
- Strong written communication skills (writing emails, chats, and knowledge-based articles)
- An interest in games and the gaming industry
If you are ready to be a Global Gaming Representative and learn the skills needed for a career in the gaming industry, then submit your resume now.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers