We are an installation service company looking for a customer service oriented individual to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating with installers, customers and stores to schedule jobs, resolve problems that arise at the jobsite, process work orders, and provide exceptional service to customers daily
QR Code Link to This Post
What you'll be doing:
* Process incoming orders ensuring accuracy before scheduling job.
* Schedule customer measures and installations.
* Work with installers, managers, customers and stores when an installer has an issue on a job site to find the best possible resolution.
* Follow up to ensure that issues are resolved and all paperwork is handled properly.
* Enter the information in real time into the computer system.
* Field calls from customers and stores, assist wherever possible.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
* Excellent communication skills - Customer service is our number one priority. You must communicate professionally, and your upbeat attitude must shine through in your phone voice. The ideal candidate will also communicate well with management, the independent contractors who service our customers and our retail client.
* Problem solving - The right candidate must be able to think on their feet to resolve issues.
* Self motivated - Much of the work is performed independently, and we are a fast paced office. Managing your time well and prioritizing job functions will be critical to performing your assigned tasks well, and supporting management.
* Computer Skills - Strong computer skills are critical for success in these roles. Typing, basic text editing skills, email management programs, and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite are necessary.
Previous experience in a construction industry role is preferred - BUT NOT REQUIRED. Strong tenure in previous positions, and customer service experience are more important.