condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 135000 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
testing the waters on my 2006 mazdaspeed 6. there were only 10,000 made and these are becoming more and more of a rare car. i’ve owned the car for awhile now and unfortunately have to sell it due to the fact that i’m trying to go back to college in the fall. below i will have listed all of the pros and cons. really is a blast to drive. Car is obo
- it has brembos brake pads
- manzo down pipe and custom exhaust. downpipe does not throw a code and installed a new o2 sensor.
- Cx racing front mount intercooler.
- Cx racing bov
- all new coil packs and one step colder spark plugs, all replaced in the last 1,000 miles.
- new front right rotor
- some new fuel lines.
- water pump thermostat and timing belt have all been replaced about 2,000 miles ago.
- has some motegi racing black wheels. Plenty of tread left due to the fact that they were replaced recently.
- it has a cobb accessport but you can only use it to read engine codes because it was already married when i got it. can pay cobb to unmarried it for $350.
- has a cobb 3” short ram intake and a corksport turbo inlet pipe.
- stage 2 spec clutch. also last owner said he replaced the timing chain.
- has 2 12 in subs in the back which i will throw in for the right price. clean title.
basically as soon as you get an accessport you're ready for a stage 3 tune it runs really strong. also all mods and work have been added in the last 5,000 miles. i'm sure i am forgetting some things. yes it is a 4 door sedan manual and it has 135k. passed inspection and is good to go for another year. just got oil changed with fully synthetic oil. new battery.
cons: there’s a couple major and a couple minor. the ac does not work. got it checked out and they said the ac compressor clutch isn’t clicking on. you can get one for cheap on rock auto. power steering pump has a leak. when you fill it up it works but you have to keep filling it up. haven’t found the leak i assume it’s somewhere in the reservoir. New power steering pump is 120 on rockato Doesn’t leak when there’s no power steering fluid in it so as of right now there are no leaks. i’ve done so much work to this car. have most original parts. will sell car with all aftermarket parts for the right price but otherwise will replace w oem pieces and sell aftermarket parts separate. you can contact me at show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers