compensation: pay starts at $18 to $27 per shift, paid biweekly
QR Code Link to This Post
I am an active woman with a significant disability who loves learning languages, traveling, cooking with random ingredients and working for social justice. I am looking for responsible, reliable people who are interested in working with me in the morning, afternoon or evening on weekdays or weekends.
I need assistance with getting up and going to bed, using the restroom, preparing meals, completing light housework and taking care of my dog. My schedule can vary, but my shifts are rarely or than 3 hours long. Pay starts at $18 to $27 per shift. I provide all training, so previous experience with personal care work is not necessary.
If it sounds like we might be a good fit, please review the minimum requirements below and fill out an initial application at the following link (opens an Airtable form): https://airtable.com/shrqtP7y7DR96HzAU. I look forward to hearing from you!
• Comfortable with personal care (no experience necessary)
• Comfortable caring for a very friendly small dog
• Experience with cooking/meal prep, interest in vegetarian or vegan cooking a plus.
• Able to safely lift about 40 pounds
• Prompt and reliable
• Good sense of humor
• Detail-oriented quick learner
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to follow directions
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Social Security card (and work permit if applicable)
• Consent to a criminal background check
• Live or work within 10 miles of 78757
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers