compensation: pay starts at $13 per hour, paid biweekly
QR Code Link to This Post
I am an active woman with a significant disability who loves learning languages, traveling, cooking with random ingredients and organizing for social justice. I am looking for responsible, reliable people who are interested in working short shifts (lasting 3 hours or less) on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Details about shift times can be found in my application, linked below.
I need assistance with getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the restroom, preparing meals, completing light housework and taking care of my dog. Pay starts at $13 per hour. I provide all training. Previous experience with personal care work is not necessary. Most shifts will take place in my home in the Allandale neighborhood in North Central Austin.
I will not respond to e-mails with general questions about the position - if you have questions, please note them in the application!
I look forward to reviewing your application!
• Regular availability on Tuesday and Thursday mornings
• Comfortable with personal care (no experience necessary)
• Comfortable caring for a very friendly small dog
• Experience with cooking/meal prep, interest in vegetarian or vegan cooking a plus
• Able to safely lift about 50 pounds
• Prompt and reliable
• Good sense of humor
• Detail-oriented quick learner
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to follow directions
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Social Security card (and work permit if applicable)
• Consent to a criminal background check
• Live within 10 miles of 78757
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers