compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
**Willing to consider candidates for more than one site**
Are you looking for a part-time job that you can sink your ‘heart’ into?
Are you an enthusiastic, well coordinated and sincere individual?
Would you like to work a flexible schedule?
Would you like to earn $14 - $16 per hour?
Portfolio Resident Services is a non-profit organization and the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive resident services programs. As a Resident Services Coordinator, you will be facilitating our Good Neighbor Program through classes and activities at a multi-family apartment community. You will be an integral member of our team of 200+ Resident Services Coordinators impacting lives at more than 240 apartment communities throughout Texas, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Colorado.
Our program provides a variety of activities/classes to serve children and families. This includes but is not limited to afterschool programs, scholastic tutoring sessions, recreational activities, health and nutrition resources, computer classes, social events and financial literacy classes to promote personal and community development.
Who is the ideal candidate?
A self-starter who thrives in an independent environment is well organized, self-disciplined and able to multi-task. Ideally, someone who is very outgoing, enthusiastic and has a heart for their community.
Experience and Qualifications Desired:
• Experience in education, social work, non-profit or a related field; Volunteer experience will be considered.
• Experience working with Youth desired.
• Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do light printing.
• Bachelor's degree or degree in progress desired.
• Please see below for hours per site:
1) 70 hours per month (must be available 3-4 days per week)
2) 39.5 hours per month (must be available 2-3 days per week)
3) 77.5 hours per month (must be available 4-5 days per week)