The Martin House childcare is looking for a dedicated and dependable teacher who is flexible and loves caring for young children. As a 12-18 month old toddler teacher, you will have the opportunity to create curriculum that helps in the growth and development of your students. maintain a fun and interactive classroom, and be an intricate part of a child's life.
QR Code Link to This Post
With very low turnover, our teachers are very proud to be part of a community of teachers that inspire, guide and have a lasting influence on students lives. We ask our teachers to be role models that represent our school with professionalism.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Engage and communicate effectively with children, families and fellow team members.
- Interact in a school setting with care and respect
- Create a safe and loving environment.
- Maintain clean, orderly, safe and creative areas
- Aware of Texas DFPS Minimum Standards
-Experience in early child care education
-CPR and First Aid certified (preferred)
-CDA certified (preferred)