compensation: $15 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Become a Sylvan Tutor and make a difference in a child's life!
* We tutor and mentor at-risk students during the entire school day (about 35 hours per week).
* We offer training and program management, so you are well prepared when you start and then supported throughout the program.
* Be a hero in your next job by preparing at-risk students for success in school and in life!
- Locations: In various schools throughout Austin & surrounding area
- Pay: $15/hour (training paid at $10/hr)
- Start Dates: Tutoring programs and positions start throughout the school year
- Assigned Tutors: Assigned to a campus and/or program that runs throughout the school day
Days & Hours: Monday through Friday for about 35 hours/week
- Subs: Cover for absent tutors on an as-needed basis
Days & Hours: Varies according to need
- Part-Time Tutors: Assigned to a campus and/or program that runs for shorter periods of the day
Days & Hours: Possibilities of after school, short block during the day, evenings, and/or weekends
LEVEL & SUBJECT OPTIONS:
(Choose as many options as possible to widen your opportunities with Sylvan)
- Elementary School Subjects
- Middle School Subjects
- Social Studies
- High School Subjects
- English Language Arts
- US History
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge: Understanding of subject matter (you will be tested during the interview)
- Engaging: Ability to deliver content in an engaging manner & connect with students
JOB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training on Sylvan methods and systems
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
ABOUT SYLVAN LEARNING:
Sylvan Learning of Austin is a locally-owned and operated franchise providing supplemental education to children in all grade levels. With over 35 successful years in the business, Sylvan Learning provides positive education results every step of the way.
*To Apply; please reply to this post with a copy of your resume*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers