Firefly Community School is a small owner operated, Reggio inspired preschool. We just celebrated our first year in business and are very excited about our growing community. We take the Community part of our school seriously and are currently looking for a new teacher to add to our already stellar team! The perfect candidate loves children - not just the easy ones - and places a serious premium on early childhood education. We sincerely believe that teaching children how to be kind, patience, and respectful plays a critical role in their lives and the lives of those in their community. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and training to ensure that our teachers have the skills to contribute to our unique school program. If this sounds like the teaching opportunity you’ve been waiting for we’d love to hear from you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Required job responsibilities:
- Supervising children during self-guided activities
- Assisting children who are toilet learning and changing diapers
- Leading circle time; reading books and SINGING - lots of singing
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Supervision of children during breakfast and lunch
- Supervise time with children in our outdoor spaces.
- Communicate with parents about the happenings of their child’s day
- Participation in school sponsored community events
Education & Experience:
- Should have some experience working with children.
- Highschool diploma required
Hours and Compensation:
- This is a part-time position with the opportunity to move to full-time.
- Compensation reflective of experience and education - will be discussed during in-person interview.
- Benefits offered after promotion to full-time
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email for consideration.