QR Code Link to This Post
Elsass is looking for a happy, spirited and dynamic individual who would love to be a part of our fantastic team! Full-time position M-F 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Elsass Academy Westlake is a locally-owned and state-licensed facility. Our charming, eclectic building rests on three beautifully shaded acres in the Westlake Hills area. Our caring & dedicated educators honor each child's spirit for learning by teaching through a unique blend of academic curriculum, play-based learning, athletics and intimate social experiences. Elsass is a fun and professional working environment where creativity and professionalism are valued.
- Must love children
- 3 yrs. previous experience in a licensed childcare setting.
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Engage and communicate effectively with children, families and fellow team members.
- Interact in a school setting with care and respect.
- Create a safe and loving environment.
- Work with children ages 3-4 yrs old and help in office
- Maintain clean, orderly, safe and creative areas.
- Low teacher/child ratios
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly raises
- Earned, paid Personal Days
- Insurance benefits including: medical, dental and vision
- Free membership to health club with weight room, swimming pool, running track, etc.
- All paid trainings, which include: First Aide, CPR, water safety, etc.
- A team spirited environment where you will love to work!
Please send resume and references to the above email.