-Toddler Afternoon Assistant 12:30p-6:30p
-2 year old Afternoon Assistant Teacher 12:30p-6:30p
At Primrose School of Southwest Austin we pride ourselves on providing the Best in Educational Childcare® to children and families in our community. We are seeking teachers that are positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about early childhood education.
What are our values?
• Integrity - Living with personal and professional honesty
• Fairness - Treating others with respect
• Social Responsibility - Giving without expecting
• Enthusiasm - Serving with passion
Benefits to working at Primrose:
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Training & Continuing Education Hours
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Low Child to Teacher Ratios and Class Sizes
• Provided Proprietary Classroom Curriculum
• Fully Stocked Resource Room
• Fantastic families and children
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have earned a High School Diploma or GED
• A CDA or relevant four-year degree is preferred
• Two years' experience, preferably in a licensed childcare setting, is preferred
• Must be reliable, positive, flexible, and enthusiastic about children and families
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with classroom responsibilities
• Must be able to relate positively with, and teach effectively to, your assigned class
• A current CPR/First Aid Certification is preferred
• Must complete an FBI Fingerprint & Background Check with Primrose
Please submit your resume (MS Word or PDF document) to the email address listed with this craigslist ad. Candidates will be contacted by the school director for interviews.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers