compensation: Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CMA Engineering, Inc. is a civil and environmental engineering firm formed in 1996 that specializes in providing environmental and civil engineering services such as the planning and design of water, wastewater, drainage, and stormwater facilities; planning of residential and commercial land development projects, and recreational parks; utility district consulting; and permitting through the TCEQ. Located in southwest Austin, CMA is expanding its operation. More information about CMA is available at www.cma-engineering.com.
CMA Engineering, Inc. has openings for licensed Engineers-in-Training (EITs). Municipal engineering responsibilities will include design and assisting in design of municipal water & wastewater treatment plants, potable water storage tanks, treated effluent storage tanks and ponds, potable water pump stations, reuse pump stations, wastewater lift stations, water transmission and distribution lines, and wastewater interceptor and collection lines. Additionally, responsibilities will include assistance in developing preliminary planning and final design reports, and project permitting.
Private development engineering responsibilities will include design and assisting in design of roadways, storm sewer systems, water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, detention and water quality ponds, culverts and swales. Additionally, responsibilities will include assistance in developing permit applications, preliminary planning reports, final design reports, and construction documents.
• Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
• 1 to 5 years of related experience
• Licensed Engineer-in-Training in Texas
• Strong knowledge of water and wastewater infrastructure projects
• Professional and friendly
• Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
• Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
• The ability to function professionally under pressure, while working on multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
• Must be organized, honest, reliable, and confident
• No history of criminal background
• 3 professional references including telephone numbers
• Proof of eligibility to work in the US