favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Speed Racer VHS Tapes. All episodes - $100 (Leander)

condition: excellent
media type: vhs
I have the entire collection of Speed Racer on VHS from the 1960's. 90% of them are the actual tapes, the other 10% I recorded off of MTV back in the 90's when they used to show the series. I don't have a VCR anymore, thats why I'm selling them..

Very Good condition.

$100.00

post id: 7745095519

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching