FUNCTION: The Junior Camp Counselor is responsible for supervising minors ages 7-11 in a Junior Camp Program. The counselor accompanies the campers at all times – activities, lunch, restroom breaks, etc. The Junior Camp program is a limited day camp program that operates for 8 days and employees work 9 days. Working dates are June 10-14 and June 18-21; hours are 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Must have a valid driver’s license to shuttle campers in golf carts.
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Constantly assess physical condition of the children to determine if any exhibit symptoms of illness.
2. Enforces all safety rules and guidelines.
3. Assists on-site First Aid Attendant in case of emergency.
4. Supervises children while on neighborhood walks, nature trails and during lunch breaks.
5. Maintains materials and equipment in a clean working environment.
1. Position requires sitting, standing and or movement. Must be able to transport oneself not only around the office setting but also around the Associations property. Must be able to get in and out of vehicles on and off site.
2. Position requires ability to frequently exert minimal force up to 30 lbs and occasionally up to 45 lbs of force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects.