Are you outgoing, self-motivated, and passionate about making a positive change in the world? Are you self-motivated and looking for a new challenge?
Join our Face-to-Face Fundraising team on our Street Campaign in Austin! As a fundraiser, you will engage and inspire people to support our charity partners. An effective Fundraiser must be an excellent communicator, have a genuine passion for the cause, and have superior people skills. The Fundraiser must be professional, outgoing, and comfortable speaking with the donors.
We are committed to developing leaders by providing excellent leadership training and growth opportunities to those with the drive to put their mark on our campaign.
Our fundraising efforts help the organization reach millions of people daily - join our team to make a positive change in the world while advancing your career.
Rewards of Working at UP Fundraising:
• Great career advancement opportunities, based on merit
• $26/hour average ($18/hour + bonuses)
• Comprehensive paid training and ongoing development and support
• Competitive earning potential guaranteed base pay and performance bonuses
• Excellent benefits package - Health and dental available within 90 days of employment!
• Daily celebration and feedback on individual and team achievements
We are looking for:
• Outgoing communicators, active leaders, and genuine people who want to be themselves
• Growth-minded go-getters looking for a career, not just a job (we can give you a clear path to advancement!)
• Full-time and Part-Time availability (one weekend day)
• A team player who thrives in that environment
• Ability to reach and exceed performance goals
• Sharing with those around you the charity’s mission
• Answering any questions about the charity's work
• Inspiring others to donate monthly
• Recording donor contact details
At UP Fundraising, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations.
This job is also known as "Fundraiser," or "Canvasser," or "Charity Fundraiser," or "Fundraising Ambassador"
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience:
Community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non-profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door-to-door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing
Apply today and join the supportive and energized team at Up Fundraising!
• Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
• Salary: $18.00 Plus Commissions