Toss Pizzeria and Pub has opened a new location at11905 Bee Cave Rd. We are looking to bring on an Assistant General Manager at this location. Salary is $32-$36k depending on experience with quarterly bonus opportunity. Medical/Dental Insurance, with paid vacation and free meals.
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented with leadership abilities. Our culture is a top priority so we are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys working with people and has a positive mindset in any circumstance.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heres a link to a video talking a little bit about who we are and how we got started.
Toss Pizzeria and Pub is a locally owned neighborhood pizzeria and bar expanding to a second location at 11905 Bee Cave Rd. We are looking to hire an Assistant General Manager that fits in with our core values of Family, Respect, Positive Work Environment and Exceptional Service and Food. Past Assistant General Manager experience is not required. At least 2-3 years in a lead role is preferred. We are looking for someone who is organized, with an attention to detail and at least a basic level of knowledge in word and excel.
We believe in a healthy work life balance for all employees. We offer our management team medical and dental benefits.
Summary of Position:
Assist the General Manager to oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Assist in making employment and termination decisions.
• Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
• Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
• Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
• Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
• Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
• Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
• Be 21 years of age.
• Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
• Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must have the stamina to work up to 50 hours per week.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers