Westwood Country Club in Austin, TX in search of attentive and friendly Food & Beverage Assistant/Beverage Manager.
We are preparing to reopen our newly remodeled main clubhouse after a multi-million dollar renovation, for fine dining and entertaining.
We are looking for a personable, knowledgeable and effective communicator in an Assistant Manager/Beverage Manager that will lead, manage and motivate the food and beverage service staff. This is a working service position while creating a desired beverage program for our members and guests. Flexibility in job duties is a must.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
• Two or four year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, and/or the equivalent experience in hospitality services and catering or banquet/event management.
• EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF WINE AND SPIRITS, INCLUDING FOOD AND WINE PAIRING
• CERTIFIED SPECIALIST OF WINE, OR EQUIVALENT FAVORED
• Awareness and implementation of current cocktail trends
• Ability to create a successful beverage program and maintenance of
• Proficient understanding and knowledge of Club’s beverage inventory and menu management
• Proven leadership skills, effective interaction with members and staff
• Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Solid technology skills with focus on POS systems in the service industry; proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Have an awareness of strong sense of urgency and a hospitality heart
• Self-motivated, teamwork mindset
• Flexible schedule including evenings/nights, weekends, holidays
• Texas Food Handler’s Safety Certification
• TABC Certification Required (Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission)
This position offers a very competitive compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
• 100% COMPANY PAID medical-dental-vision-life and LTD insurance for employee only coverage
• 401k (with company match)
• Paid Time Off (generous accrual policy – earn as you work)
• Holiday Pay
• Shift Meals
• A Great Working Environment!
We pride ourselves on making our member’s day! We're looking for like-minded people who want to be a part of our mission to deliver fantastic experiences!!
Only professional and qualified applicants need apply.
Please download an application at: www.westwoodcountryclub.com/employment. Send completed applications and resumes to: email@example.com, fax to: 512.451.7811;
mail to: 3808 W 35th Street, Austin, TX
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers