compensation: $40k, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you ready to further your career with a strong, locally owned restaurant group? The ideal candidate will display a guest-centric attitude and possess an ability to effectively manage the team. Apply in person, weekdays between 2pm and 4pm or submit your application online at https://cover-3.com/news-info/careers.
Summary of Duties:
• Oversees daily operations, managing the team within the guidelines of the company's culture.
• Successfully perform opening and closing duties and accurately record and complete closing financials.
• Communicates any concerns regarding supplies/products/inventories and oversees usage to ensure minimum waste.
• Assists the GM, Chef and management team in working toward the financial goals of the restaurant by controlling costs, minimizing waste, adjusting labor as needed, and increasing revenue.
• Manages guest correspondence in a professional and timely manner via e-mail, phone and in person.
• Ensures the restaurant is visually appealing and its properties are in good working order.
• Leads by example; promoting a cooperative team effort and positive employee morale.
• Maintain a safe environment for guests and team members alike.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Essential Performance Elements:
• Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and excellent time management and problem solving skills.
• Ability to take direction and work well with others.
• Demonstrates an excellent ability to cope with (and resolve) conflict and stress, proactively and reactively.
• Ability to remain calm, professional, and effective in a high volume/high expectation environment.
• Attentive to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Open / flexible work availability.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage the team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned.
• Ability to concentrate and perform duties promptly and accurately.
• Proficient with Aloha, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), and general office equipment.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time with frequent bending, kneeling and lifting (25 – 50 pounds).
• Certifications: Food Manager & TABC
• Approximately 45 to 55 hours per week
COVER 3 Anderson
2700 West Anderson Lane #202
Austin Texas 78757
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers