• Must have 1 year BAR management experience, customer service and excellent communication skills!
• Must be great with marketing and advertising and able to maintain friendly professional demeanor at all times.
• Must has the ability to multi-task, handle inventory, make deposits, great with safety and security, and cash handling.
• Must have solid computer knowledge, quick with troubleshooting, dependable, and punctual.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a bar and have a TABC licence.
• Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, barback and server staff to adequately cover all shifts.
• Ensure compliance with all training requirements.
• Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
• Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff.
• Requisition purchases as needed.
• Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
• Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting.
• Ensure proper cash management.
• Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
• Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served.
• Proficiency with point-of-sale software.
• Extensive working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Knowledge of local and state regulations related to alcohol service and health code compliance.
• Competency in resource management and inventory control.
• Customer service orientation.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles, personnel management and marketing.
This position offers a salary with bonus! Job Type: Full-time
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
MUST currently live in the Austin area
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers