Full Time, Great Benefits!
QR Code Link to This Post
Brookdale Senior Living Westlake Hills
1034 Liberty Park Dr, Austin, TX 78746
NO LATE NIGHTS!!!
Large Quantity Cooking
Take PRIDE in Your Work!
Opportunities for advancement
Brookdale Westlake Hills is hiring in our dining services department for healthcare cooks. We are a community of team-players who take ownership and pride in everything we do and are seeking applicants who share our same values.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepares all soups, stocks, sauces; boils, braises and roasts items
• Prepares and serves all sautéed, fried, grilled, steamed and baked items
• Prepares for special dietary needs
• Prepares mass production of foods
• Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours, so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food is preserved
• Determines amount and type of food and supplies required for daily menus and seeing that supplies are obtained from storage areas
We seek the following qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year large quantity cook REQUIRED.
• Flexibility with schedule
• Must enjoy working with the senior population
GREAT BENEFITS include the following:
• Competitive Pay!
• Awesome, affordable Medical, Dental & Vision plans
• 401k Retirement Plan, with employer matching plan
• Basic Life Insurance
• Several Paid Holidays
• Premium Pay for Working on Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Education Reimbursement
• Associate Assistance Plan
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Discount Programs including items such as cell phone service, movie tickets, electronics, and more
Brookdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free work place
Dietary, kitchen, mass production, back of the house, prep, dining, restaurant, line cook, health care, assisted living, skilled nursing