We are open!!
Looking to work for a great company that cares? This is it!
Westwood Country Club is currently hiring FULL TIME wait staff for our newly remodeled Court 7 Grill located in our beautiful Taylor Tennis Center.
We need friendly, talented servers with great attitudes, and who understand the difference between service and hospitality!
You will take orders and serve food to patrons at the dining establishment.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
• Serve food and beverages to guests
• Prepare alcoholic beverages and smoothies
• Explain to guests about menu items
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
• Enhanced Cleaning procedures and prepare the dining areas
• Perform other duties as assigned
Strong Applicant Characteristics/Qualifications:
• Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
• Basic service/server training
• Basic bartending skills
• Ability to build rapport with guests
• Personable and friendly
• Excellent communication skills (must speak English)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Team player
• Punctual and Reliable (we are not on a bus route)
• MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER with valid:
• TABC Certification and Texas Food Handlers’ Certification
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package available to FT employees including:
• 100% COMPANY PAID medical-dental-vision-life and LTD insurance for FT employee only coverage.
• Paid Time Off (generous accrual policy for FT employee’s)
• Holiday pay (6 paid holidays per year for FT employee’s)
• 401k (with company match up to 3.5%)
• A great working environment!
• Flexible schedule for school and other activities
• Hourly rate starts at $15.00 / hour based on experience, skills and abilities
We pride ourselves on making our member’s day! We're looking for like-minded people who want to be a part of our mission to deliver fantastic experiences!!
Please send a fully completed employment application; found on our website: www.westwoodcountryclub.com/employment
Send your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 512.451.7811.
***PLEASE NOTE- INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COMPLETED APPLICATION***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers