PINTHOUSE PIZZA CRAFT BREWPUB IS HIRING!
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for amazing people at all levels to build the best teams in Austin. Culture is king for us, so if you are happy, like people, pizza and beer you're going to fit right in! We are a busy place that promotes from within, and love to see our team members grow.
*Competitive pay - Kitchen starting wage is $12, our Captains start at $16
*Birthday and Work anniversary gifts
*Annual bonus for all team members
*..and of course the glory of pizza and beer!
We have opportunities for:
*Happy People who want to learn the industry and be a part of a great crew
** Night and Weekend availability preferred
Date = Any day 2p-5p.. we love walk-ins!
4729 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78756
You can also apply online:
- Complete opening and closing checklists, including daily and weekly cleaning tasks.
- Prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in a variety of kitchen equipment.
- Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to Manager.
- Inform manager-on-duty immediately of product shortages.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty
- Contribute to a positive and supportive work environment
- Respond positively to coaching, mentoring and guidance
- Love a high-volume environment and making new friends daily
- Food Handler’s Certification
- Flexible Schedule with evening availability
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift 50lbs