Velvet Taco is growing and we are seeking energetic, inspiring restaurant managers who are ready for an exciting new challenge!
There’s nothing fun about being normal and because of that, we pride ourselves on being ridiculously different. Founded on the idea that tacos don’t have to be associated with Tex-Mex cuisine and can be made with the same care and quality ingredients as fine dining, Velvet Taco is where “anything goes meets the art of the possible.” We’re a one-of-a-kind concept that serves premium, made from scratch food in a unique and funky fast casual setting.
As a Manager at Velvet Taco, you work within a management team where everyone assists in overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant. The manager’s duties include ensuring effective operations, providing the high food quality and cleanliness standards, engaging in team member training and development, reviewing financial information, and providing the highest level of guest service.
WHY VELVET TACO?
• People first culture
• Top 20% in the industry in compensation for hourly and management
• Career growth and performance rewards
• Obtainable bonus program paid out monthly (with no cap!)
• Full benefits & 401K
• Unique & funky high energy environment
• 18+ years old
• Minimum 3 years of food service leadership management
• Alcoholic Beverage Servers Certification (TABC/BASSET)
• Food Handler Management Certificate
• Hard working, outgoing, positive, and friendly attitude
• Knowledge of restaurant financials and P&L management
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Organized, detailed and able to follow practices and procedures
• Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
• Understanding of food and equipment safety and sanitation regulations
• Computer knowledge of Excel, Windows, POS, etc.
Are you ready to dive in and join the Velvet Taco team!?
Apply online today by visiting: www.VelvetTaco.com/Careers
Since its founding in 2011, Velvet Taco has received numerous awards from trade publications and consumers alike. The Company was named one of Nation's Restaurant News' five "Hot Concepts" of 2016, Houston Press' "Most Fun To-Go Meal," and Dallas News' "#3 Most Instagrammed Restaurant in Dallas" in 2014.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers