The Melting Pot Restaurant, locally owned and operated in Austin for 16 years, is in search of the perfect candidate to lead our seasoned service staff and exceptional Heart of House Team.
Ideal General Manager candidate will be both excited to service our loyal guests and enjoy acting as a brand ambassador, while at the same time knowing how to cultivate the business needs and opportunites.
The Melting Pot General Manager is expected to lean in to help encourage and grow our dedicated team members, through hands on hiring, continuous training and periodic employee reviews. Must be capable of working independently and efficiently and have a full understanding of restaurant financials (COGs, P&L, Labor percentage).
The Melting Pot General Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Operational efficiency with focus on measured results (Revenue, COGS, Labor, P&L)
- Implementation of food and beverage programs from the national and local level
- Motivating the service team to consistently offer exceptional service to exceed guest expectations.
- Commitment to brand standards of food, beverage, service and atmosphere
- Develop and execute operational, marketing and business plans in conjunction with the The Melting Pot requirements.
- Oversee inventory, ordering of food, beverages and supplies
- Hire, train and supervise Front of House Team and work with the Kitchen Manager to address BOH staffing issues and training opportunities
- Minimum 3 years current experience as Restaurant General Manager in a full service or upscale concept.
- Must have strong leadership, communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently and in the best interests of the business.
- Proficiency with financials (P&L, food/labor costs, etc)
- Knowledge of health, sanitation and TABC requirements
- Technical proficiency in Point of Sale Software, Excel, Word and Outlook; Ability to troubleshoot internal technical issues.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position. Include references and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers