compensation: Starts at 12.50/hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
**SEASONAL** CAFE COUNTER / SERVER / FOOD RUNNER
WESTWOOD COUNTRY CLUB
We are re-opening!!
Looking to work for a great company that cares? This is it!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL AVAILABLE JOB POSTINGS: www.westwoodcountryclub.com
Westwood Country Club is currently hiring seasonal wait staff for our LakeView Café for Counter / Server / Food Runners for poolside service for the Summer 2020 season.
Candidates must be available to work some weekends/evenings in September, as well as be available in June, July, and August week days/week nights and weekends.
Strong Applicant Characteristics:
• Highly motivated
• Good communication skills
• Basic service/server training
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Team player
• Reliable (we are not on a bus route)
• MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Waiting on members/guests
• Taking orders
• Delivering food to their tables
• Cleaning up/bussing tables/washing dishes
• Enhanced Cleaning procedures and prepare the dining areas
• Other duties as assigned
• TABC Certification required www.tabcpermit.com
• Texas Food Handlers’ Certification is required www.statefoodsafety.com
Please send a fully completed employment application; found on our website: www.westwoodcountryclub.com
Send your completed application to:
email@example.com or fax to: 512.451.7811.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers