SERVER / COUNTER / FOOD RUNNER
QR Code Link to This Post
Westwood Country Club is currently hiring wait staff for year-round service in our newly remodeled Court 7 Grill located in our beautiful Taylor Tennis Center.
We are seeking full-time or part-time servers to join our team! We need friendly, talented servers with great attitudes, and who understand the difference between service and hospitality!!
Strong Applicant Characteristics:
• Highly motivated
• Good communication skills (must speak English)
• Basic service/server training
• Basic bartending skills
• Personable and friendly
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Team player
• Reliable Transportation (we are not on a bus route)
• MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Waiting on members/guests
• Taking orders
• Delivering food to tables
• Prepare alcoholic beverages and smoothies
• Cleaning up/bussing tables
• TABC Certification required
• Texas Food Handlers’ Certification is required
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package available to FULL-TIME employees including:
• PAID medical-dental-vision-life and LTD insurance
• 401k (with company match)
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday pay
• A great working environment!
• Hourly rate starts at $15.00 / hour based on experience, skills and abilities.
We pride ourselves on making our member’s day! We're looking for like-minded people who want to be a part of our mission to deliver fantastic experiences!!
Please send a fully completed employment application; found on our website: www.westwoodcountryclub.com
Send your completed application to:
email@example.com or fax to: 512.451.7811.
***PLEASE NOTE- INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COMPLETED APPLICATION***