This can be a Full time position 4-5 shifts a week
Or Part time 1-3 shifts a week
It is a fun work environment but ultimately an important position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep venue clean and tidy
- Assist other staff members with cleaning and straightening venue.
-Help stock bars
- Strong initiative and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive attitude. Customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of prioritization and attention to detail.
- Being aware of your surroundings.
- Act as a team member to other floor staff and as a support system to the manager and bar staff.
- Knowing and following the guidelines set out in company handbook and TABC.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the workplace, including standards for appropriate dress and appearance, respect for each team member, punctuality, open communication and a good attitude.
-Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
-TABC and Food handlers certification.
Must maintain a valid TABC and Food Handlers certificate throughout employment.
Late night hours required (4-8pm to 2am + cleaning time)
Also may have heavy lifting involved (50lbs+)
Email Resume in Word Doc or PDF : Employment@DunlapATX.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers