employment type: employee's choice
- Provide customers with a level of service beyond the customer's expectation, while showing sensitivity to their individual needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Accurately make high quality coffee, teas, and fruit drinks
- Accurately handle cash, debit, and credit card transactions.
- Teamwork, follow direction and work together with teammates, and store management to deliver outstanding service; to create an uplifting work atmosphere for customers and team members alike.
- Be on time for all scheduled shifts and adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Maintain high standard of quality control, hygiene, and healthy & safety.
- Maintaining current food handler's permit.
Benefits: We offer free meal plan, free tea, 20% off products off duty, accelerated career advancement plans, and a great work culture!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6645710043
email to friend