compensation: $12-$14 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position washes and properly stores all dishes, trays, eating utensils, cups and small equipment for the department, while maintaining the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary and organized condition.
BASIC OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clean dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware and kitchen items including storage racks, floors, walls, dish area and any other items requested.
• Ensure that all ppm levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirements for health standards.
• Keep utensil racks, dish storage area, mop room, banquet area, dish closets, garbage cans, glassware storage area, bake ware storage and any other storage areas for kitchen wares storage clean and orderly.
• Set up, break down, clean and polish dish machine, including arms, screens and baskets.
• Remove trash from dish room and places in dumpster. Clean and sanitize garbage cans and keep clean liners in cans at all times.
• Clean and keep dish room area neat.
• Place all utensils, items, glassware, pots, pans and all other kitchen supplies in proper storage.
• Keep all lowerators clean, polished and neatly stored.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have own transportation
• Ability to participate in a team environment.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction.
• Ability to communicate in the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry food and other items.
• Must be able to go from warm to cold climates (workstation to coolers).
• Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers