It's a FACT we need more Friendly, Authentic, Caring, and Thoughtful people. Do you agree?
If your answer is an enthusiastic "Yes!" then you may be just the person we are looking for to join our Guest Service team at the beautiful Hampton Inn Austin South, hook 'em horns style.
Hampton Inn by Hilton is a lighthouse brand, and lighthouse brands set the standard for others to follow. Hampton Inn by Hilton is also known for quality, consistency, simplicity, and friendly casual service for our amazing guests.
As a Guest Service Agent, your tasks will include:
1. Creating 100% guest happiness by providing efficient and effective Front Desk service using the moments to create happiness with our guests: anticipate needs, humor, compliment, empathy, and unexpected delights
2. Keeping current on hotel accommodations, services, and local attractions
3. Team work and excellent communication with other team members, to ensure complete guest satisfaction
4. Show off your hospitality skills during working hours even through challenging times.
1. Attention to detail... Ensure work is accurate, thorough, and to the highest standards
2. Take Responsibility.... Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow-through to get the required results
3. Build Relationships... Foster trust and cooperation among co-workers and guests
4. Foster Teamwork... Work well within a team environment and motivate team to sustain an exceptional level of performance
5. Communicate effectively through email... Clarify and provide information so that co-workers and guests understand and can take action
1. Must be able to be on your feet for entire shift.
•Must have Hampton experience
•Must LOVE people.
•Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other guests
HOURS: Looking for a dynamic bubbly agent from 3 p.m.-11 pm, weekends, and holidays. Schedule varies due to business needs.
We are hiring quickly so please come to the hotel and fill out the application in person and speak directly to the General Manager, Christina Gandhi or the Assistant General Manager, Rutanya Pearson-Mitchner.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers