We are a very busy private country club located between Liberty Hill and Georgetown, and we are seeking experienced, versatile, savvy and professional individuals to fill roles as team players who can fulfill multiple roles, primarily as a server on our dinner nights (which are Wednesday - Saturday), but also being cross-trained for bartender and other roles that fit your skill set.
QR Code Link to This Post
Qualified applicants with good references and proper hiring documents may be hired immediately.
Maintain the high service standards established by Cimarron Hills and expected by its members
- one year food server experience and/or training in a similar environment
- schedule flexibility a MUST - peak hours may change, possibly changing schedule needs
- candidates must be passionate about customer service and be uncompromising team players
- able to lift up to 20lbs. and perform in a fast paced dining room environment
- must have excellent communication skills and be professional in appearance and demeanor
- must be able to provide safe and reliable transportation to and from work
- performs other duties as required, including potential shifts in banquet service operations
Education Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
Position is part-time, but often around 30 hours or more per week!
Respond to this posting with resume in either cut and paste in the body of the email or as attachments in MS Word, MS Excel or PDF format only.