compensation: $10.50 - $13.00/hr based on experience employment type: employee's choice internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Time to Discover
Skye Luxury Retirement is a luxury Independent Living Community for adults over 55. We offer amenities for seniors unsurpassed in Central Texas. If the Skye is the limit than live it!
Time to Enjoy Your Career
Skye is locally owned and operated and offers an outstanding work environment. If you are a positive person, enjoy being part of a great team and take pride in offering outstanding customer service we want to talk to you!
Pursue Your Passion!
If you have a passion for seniors, are dependable, hard-working, and if you have at least one year of experience in the position below please apply.
SKYE LUXURY RETIREMENT
JOB DESCRIPTION: DINING ROOM SERVER
Responsible for the flow of service from the kitchen to ensure all residents receive their preference in both food and beverages.
Essential Job Functions
· Carries a service tray with a minimum of four (4) entrees.
· Clearly communicates and understands resident’s preferences.
· Set, clears, and resets tables to company standards.
· Break down, cleans and puts together all beverage dispensing equipment.
· Waits on residents and gives exceptional service.
· Provides minor food preparation duties as assigned.
· Sets up Action station, salad bar etc and restocks as needed.
· Changes beverage dispensing units as they are depleted.
· Assists in seating residents.
· Knowledgeable in use of POS system.
· Understands and adapts to the needs of “service sequence”.
· Uses proper service skill technique to provide residents professional service.
· Understands and applies the finer points of table service.
· Maintains a professional and positive attitude with other departments and their staffs.
· Maintains department standards at all times.
· Perform any additional duties assigned by supervisor.
· Communicates with 1) persons who are aging or who might have dementia, 2) resident’s family members, 3) coworkers, and 4) supervisors in a courteous and professional manner.
· Maintain company standards in regard to attendance and punctuality.
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, residents, and staff.
· Maintain company standards related to dress code.
· Demonstrates caring and compassionate attitude.
· Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use a computer.
· Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with co-workers, residents.
· Standing/walking/Mobility: must be able to reach above his/her head and perform repetitive movements on feet over long distance.
· Climbing/stooping/kneeling: Must be able to bend to the floor.
· Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to transfer up to 50 pounds.
· Finger/Grasping/Feeling: Must have finger dexterity to open containers.
. Must be able to pass background check
· High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
· Food Handler
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.50 to $13.00 /hour
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers