compensation: BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND JOB employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to be a member of a growing concept that is high energy and is locally owned and operated?
We are looking for team members who are passionate about and are inspired by great food and beverage. Have an extensive knowledge of food, an appreciation for quality cocktails and understanding of wine, local craft beer and locally inspired food.
Salt Trader's team members bring something to the table with a great attitude, high energy, personality, professionalism and hospitality.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Engaging with our guests and regulars.
• Developing new regulars and being able to handle a high-volume restaurant atmosphere while adhering to
multiple steps of service and taking our guest on a culinary tour of our menu.
What We offer:
• Flexible scheduling
• Meal benefits
• Benefit plan options for qualifying team members
• Employee referral program
• Training and Career growth opportunities
• At least 2 years' service experience in a high-volume restaurant
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. as needed
• TABC Certified
• TX Food Handler's Certified
• Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and basic math skills
• Flexible Schedule with Evening availability