Town Hall is a successful, high-volume Southern cuisine inspired casual fine-dining restaurant, that has made its mark in San Francisco's SOMA district for over 15 years. Leading the kitchen of this house is an intense, demanding, multifaceted experience and for the right candidate also a highly gratifying and rewarding one. Applicants must be equally versed in the following areas:
QR Code Link to This Post
- competent understanding of the dynamics of a busy kitchen serving lunch, happy hour & dinner. Ability to tailor and execute culinary programs for dining room, bar, patio and private event space.
- exemplary communication skills to effectively collaborate and communicate with owners, GM, & management and build a cohesive and dedicated team of employees.
- demonstrate strong operational presence on the line to guide, monitor & support the staff.
- creativity, sincerity, tenacity and passion are essential to this position.
- strong administrative understanding of financial statements with the ability to identify irregularities and cost saving opportunities, as well as solid follow-through with proposed solutions.
- developing and properly costing out new menu items as well as formulating standard recipes.
- firm understanding of all aspects of the business, including BOH operational systems and responsibilities, HR, Accounting, Scheduling, Inventory Maintenance and most importantly - the ability to teach and delegate
- minimum of 3 years of BOH experience as executive sous chef, chef de cuisine, or executive chef