Tractor implements are heavy metal built to last, so the only difference between these implements and new ones is rust/paint, and a little bit of wear. otherwise they're fine.
Keep that in mind when you choose to buy new vs used.
1) SOLD! -Model PHDF 3-PT post hole digger by Howse Implement. Co. with 9" auger.
Nearly new, used once, 12" auger available for $125. -SOLD!
2) SOLD! - 5' King Cutter Rotary Mower Shredder. 40hp gear box. 60" cutting width. 2"-8" cutting height. 12ga deck. 1/2 x 3 x 24 blades.
3) Mohawk Model 125 drag blade.
6ft wide x 12 inch blade height. 7 reversible blade angle adjustments.
4) Moldboard plow - model 1x12SS, single blade with depth gauge wheel.
5) Loader bucket attachment... Two-level work platform/cage that quickly attaches to your loader bucket by rotating the top lip of the bucket into the slot on the platform frame while sitting in your tractor seat. Then you can lift your bucket and the platform and a worker up high as your bucket goes and avoid working from a ladder. If you are working by yourself, after lifting the platform into position, you climb up your loader arms or attach a ladder, sold separately, down the back of the loader from the platform.
Lower level- 48" x 75"
Upper level- 48" x 37"
CASH ONLY. NO OTHER OPTIONS.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers