compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Brookdale Westlake Hills, 1034 Liberty Park Dr, Austin, TX, 78746 (Bee Caves Rd & Mopac)
Full Time Various Shifts and PRN
NEW CNA’s & EXPERIENCED CNA’s – Come and Grow with Us!
GREAT PLACE TO WORK! Do you enjoy helping others and take pride in your work? Would you like to work in a first class senior living community? If so, we would like to talk to you.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor *
Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current nursing assistant certification (CNA) in the state of Texas
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
GREAT BENEFITS include the following:
• Competitive Pay $$
• Medical, Dental & Vision plans (FT)
• 401k Retirement Plan, with employer matching plan
• Basic Life Insurance (FT)
• Several Paid Holidays
• Premium Pay for Working on Holidays
• Paid Time Off (FT)
• Education Reimbursement
• Associate Assistance Plan
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Discount Programs including items such as cell phone service, movie tickets, electronics, and more
Brookdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
Keywords: certified, nurse, nursing assistant, CNA, healthcare, health care, companion, caregiver, care giver, caretaker, care taker, aide, aid, assist, personal care, direct care
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers