We need another family member to join our team. We are a warm friendly private practice who seeks a charismatic, motivated, and responsible, person to compliment our professional team. You need to be comfortable with patient education, treating periodontal disease, and able to discuss treatment needs with our patients. Prefer 1-year experience, but will consider new graduate. We are looking for someone who is looking for a long-term home.
- Current Registered Dental Hygienist license
- Current CPR training
- HEP Shots
- Hardworking, not afraid to be busy
- Works well with a team (team player)
- Friendly, caring, outgoing, dependable, excellent chair side manner
- Enjoys educating patients on aspects of dental health and treatments
If this is you please fax resume to 512-272-8915 or email to set up an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers