compensation: Competitive: Compensation based on experience, training, certificates and education. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Take Your Skills to a new level with this exciting opportunity to learn and grow!
Would you like to make a difference and be part of an exceptional team?
We are a world-class, state-of-the-art, fast paced Periodontal office in Westlake in search the perfect customer care professional to join our Business Team as a Front Desk Patient Coordinator.
• Experience in excellent customer service is required
• Enthusiastic and welcoming demeanor
• Positive attitude, motivated, able to multi-task, team-oriented
• Caring and client-centered with attentiveness toward our patients’ needs
• Be a calming presence and show empathy for our patients
• Likes interacting with patients
• Must demonstrate superior communication skills, which includes highly effective interactions with patients, our team, & referrals
• Must be able to function optimally in a fast paced environment & be easily teachable
• Detail oriented and able to retain information from multiple sources
• Reliable and professional
• Must be extremely organized with excellent written & verbal skills
• Computer savvy, good typing skills, & Eaglesoft experience preferred
• Available to begin work at 6:30 a.m. & work Fridays (5 day work week/40 hours)
• Experience in a dental office
• Experience in customer care is preferred
• Education: continuing education &or college courses
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers