compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing periodontist office seeks dependable, hardworking, organized individual with a cheerful personality to join our team.
The position is for 4 days a week with compensation hourly and will commensurate with experience.
Dental assistants wanting to transition to front office are encouraged to apply.
Qualified Candidates will have the following attributes:
• Warm and caring personality
• Previous experience with front desk duties
Experience with insurance
• Strong ability to multitask
• Detail oriented
• Computer savvy
• Previous experience in dental or medical field
• Ability to project a professional attitude over the phone and in person
• Ability to work as a team player
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Appointment confirmations
• Collection of co-payments
• Data entry
• Checking in/out patients
• Scheduling patients
• Handling multi line phones
• Verifying insurance plan benefits
If you sound like a good fit for the position please submit resume and cover letter to be considered for an interview. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers